On Wednesday 26 September 2007 00:13:53 Frank Sundermeyer wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 September 2007 00:00, Marco Stella wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > 2007/9/25, Marco Stella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > > Sorry.. my fault.. perhaps a page refresh problem.
> > > Now it's ok. Thanks.
> >
> > Uhm.. was not my fault.
> > The fact is: when logged in, in the Mainpage I see the right column,
> > but when not logged in, I don't.
> >
> > Can you fix this?
>
> sounds like a server-side caching problem. Martin, Darix?

it works for me (not logged in) with ?action=purge

yes, seems to be a cache issue, which will be solved soon.
--
with kind regards,

Martin Lasarsch, Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5 90409 Nürnberg
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.opensuse.org