Hi Cory,

Marcus Rueckert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On 2007-09-27 16:29:01 +0200, Susanne Oberhauser wrote:
> > possibly an FAQ, do we have any plans to improve the login sequence
> > when editing a page?
> >

> > When you are not logged in and you request to edit a page, the wiki
> > detects you are not logged in and asks you to log in.
> >
> > Then you have to click to 'log in', actually do the log in (possibly
> > type, for sure click), then click on 'return to page...' and then
> > click on the edit link again.
> >
> >   http://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=sometitle&action=edit
> >
> > It seems doable to reduce that to just one additional click:
> >

> > http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php?title=GombleFrobbleNew&action=edit
> >

> > Can we possibly get the same in our wikis?
>
> could the forge wiki owners enlighten us why it works for them and
> not for us?

Do you have some insight for darix how to make the opensuse wiki as
comfy as the d.n.c wiki?

Not sure if opensuse-wiki@ is subscribers only or you are on it, so I
took Marcus "darix" Rueckert in Cc: directly.

S.
--
Susanne Oberhauser    +49-911-74053-574   SUSE -- a Novell Business
Partner Engineering                       Maxfeldstraße 5