On Saturday, 29. September 2007 20:51:44 Kálmán Kéménczy wrote:

> It means the "Get Software", "openSUSE Wiki" and "Build Software"
> labels are not localizable. I think we should put this section to the

I also do not like having the "Discover it" slogan graphic above every
localized wiki. My suggestion is to have a more general "openSUSE Wiki" there
as it's likely too much work to create a proper localized slogan graphic with
the right font for every wiki.

Actually I wouldn't mind having "openSUSE Wiki" also above the English wiki.

Bye,
   Steve