Rajko M. wrote:
We can't expect that every potential wiki contributor goes trough training to be able to write articles, but we need consistent style guide.

problem with guides is that nobody read them :-(

1-1. Article title length, form and capitalization.
Some examples of very long titles and titles with different style for the same purpose can be found on http://en.opensuse.org/Portal/All

beginning with the home page... "Welcome" should be neough, given it's noted "openSUSE" everywhere :-)

1-2. Use of subpages
With single benefit that we have bread crumbs to go back, titles are getting out of control.

sub pages are nice for closely related stuff, like a big howto divided in several chapters

 Title became information container about all topics discussed.
That doesn't help to find a page, one has to provide index anyway.

this should if the search engine was right. but it's not even able to find titles (at least not always)

> 2. This also brings another question that was presented before about new
namespaces like:

I really don't see any benefit in using several namespaces.

even SDB is worthless (as a name space)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net