Am 03.11.20 um 10:13 schrieb Maurizio Galli (m4u9):
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> On Tue, 3 Nov 2020 09:57:20 +0100
> Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfg...@rosenauer.org> wrote:
>
>> Am 03.11.20 um 09:53 schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
>>> more information below

>>> timedatectl set-local-rtc 1 --adjust-system-clock
>>> fixed it
>>> but after setting RTC back to UTC it shows again the wrong time.
>>>
>>> Looks like a nasty bug?
>>
>> and another correction.
>> timedatectl set-local-rtc 1
>> did not "fix" it. It set the time wrong to -1 so Xfce was actually
>> right but the system time was wrong.
>>

>> Wolfgang
>
> So is it fixed? I was gonna say that it sounded related to the Day
> Light Saving. I am not affected by this in my timezone (Asia/Pacific).

No, it's not fixed. It is only fixed if I set my systemtime to -1
(wrong). I misinterpreted that before and though it was just about the
change of the RTC clock but it apparently wasn't.
I found no way to make it work without breaking the rest of the system
by a wrong system time.
And yes, it looks a bit like DST related but we switched 9 days ago and
I'm sure I had the correct clock still last week. So something really
looks mixed up.

Wolfgang