Hi list,

sadly, as in beta3 and beta4 the install of a bootloader still fails in
RC1 on ppc. The initrd is created (BTW: you need a initrd, no
initramfs!). At the bootloader configuration screen in YaST, I am not
able to configure anything. Regardless what button I click, it says
"...cannot...". Will this be fixed for final?
On tty1 is written:

Can't locate object method "InitializeBootLoader" via package
"Bootloader::Core"
at /usr/lib/perl5/verdor_perl/5.8.7/Bootloader/Library.pm line 512.
Can't undef active subroutine during global destruction.
Can't call method "l_debug" on an undefined value
at /usr/lib/perl5/verdor_perl/5.8.7/Bootloader/Library.pm line 177.
Can't undef active subroutine during global destruction.

I tried so save the logs, but only "boot.msg" and "Xorg.0.log" have a
size greater than zero. The system now wants to reboot. Where is the
install log?

-- mdc