Hi,

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005, Howard Coles Jr. wrote:
On Friday 09 September 2005 10:20 am, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Eberhard Moenkeberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
On Fri, 9 Sep 2005, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
john bartee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Opensuse,
I downloaded and burned the iso(s) and then attemtped to install RC1 on
my ADM Athlon system.

Old Athlon K7 that identifies as i586 system?  We screwed up and did
not put the i586 glibc on it, so you need some newer system.  Fixed
already but we noticed too late :-(

Will it arrive below /pub/suse/i386/update/10.0/ soon?

No - it won't help, you need it during the installation...

You could use the one from Beta4 and copy it somehow into the
installation but that's a gross hack.  The final one will have this
fixed,

Andreas

Why can't you add it and update the iso?  You could put the right one
somewhere and tell folks how to update the iso themselves.  Wouldn't the
instructions be similar to building a DVD?
Why just leave it out there broke?

A nice task for applydeltaiso, and a fairly small delta. ;-))

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg ([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED])