Michael Schueller schrieb:
Am Montag, 12. September 2005 19:43 schrieb Youssef CHAHIBI:
But this is realy unusually to have such a basic thing in a
hidden window tab. And for me, as i did a Update Installation,
there was no extra "EXPERT" tab shown up.

Do you realy think that changing the bootloader configuration is basic task ?

To be honest, I'm changing the GRUB configuration after installation as well, but I don't do it during the installation itself.

IMHO that is an EXPERT task. Therefore it is right under the EXPERT tab.

10.0rc1 at this time is for experts but will be released to the public soon (less than 4 weeks from now ...) and then hidding EXPERT taks under the EXPERT tab seems to be vital. Otherwise non-EXPERTS might be confused by too many options ...

[...]

Why i want to update ?
I wanted to update the Beta4 to RC1, and next i possibly want to update my SuSE 9.1 to SuSe 10 ... But this is not the Point, if you want to update you want control by your bootloader, that´s it.

Again, you might want to do that, but I expect you not to be a non-EXPERT. Do you realy think a beginner wants to change a working configuration ?

Best regards,
Reinhard.