Hi,

On Tuesday, September 13, 2005 at 18:15:23, Christoph Thiel wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005, Andreas Simon wrote:
>
> > I just saw that there is a RC2 target in bugzilla. But the roadmap
> > doesn't mention any other release candidate. Is a RC2 scheduled?
>
> No, RC2 isn't supposed to be released to the public.

This is because we are doing RCs now in very short timeframes (we are
talking hours here). This is just too much data to transfer to the
outside. It does not even make sense for other Novell subsidiaries to
get them. As soon as it would be possible for you to download RC2 from
some mirror we are already at RC10²³ or have a gold master :)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, Subsystems
"Rules change. The Game remains the same."