Hi,

On Tuesday, September 13, 2005 at 23:21:26, Peter Czanik wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Sep 2005, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
>
> >We "just" need ppc build power. Everything else should be no real
> >problem. contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] if youre interested and youre
> >able to use y2pmbuild. Manfred has a PPC laptop but hes already far to
> >busy with x86....
>
> OK. I have just finished my first few packages built with y2pmbuild. It
> seems to me, that most of the packages can be built only when full PPC
> release is available. There are lot's of devel (and a few other) packages
> missing from the CDs...

The full tree is on the ftp server. You can mirror that directory
to your local harddisk or set that ftp url as installation source in
your y2pmbuild configuration.

There will never be everything on the CD-set.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang,      http://hennevogel.de
"Rules change. The Game remains the same."