Frederik Vos schrieb:

Hi all,

Just posted a message on the iPodder forum... But maybe there is also a related thing to the guru sources, especially for the libxml2 package... This was my posting: Hi all, I heard several times something about podcast, but never used it. Heard on internet radio an item about it (radio2 - nl), and was thinking: let's give it a try. The url for the podcast of this radio sender: http://www.avro.nl/podcast with a link to iPodder... Nice also a linux version !!! Ok let's play a starting linux user ... I'm using suse 9.3 / opensuse 10rc1 .. in the download section there is a rpm. Downloaded it, and clicked on it in Konqueror, a nice screen with an explanation and a button 'Install package with Yast'. Unfortunaly: dependency conflicts which couldn't be solved. Ok, exit the starting Linux user, via the expert button i'll create a list with the dependency problems. #### YaST2 conflicts list - generated 2005-09-19 15:02:11 #### iPodder 2.1.9-0.9bgn conflict Unresolved Requirements: iPodder requires wxPythonGTK iPodder requires pyxmms iPodder requires pythonlib iPodder requires python-base Conflict Resolution: ( ) Do Not Install iPodder ( ) Ignore Conflict and Risk System Inconsistencies libxml2 not available Required by: libxml2-python requires libxml2 = 2.6.22-
<SNIP>
The Problem is here: libxml2 = 2.6.22-
guru has a later -devel than suse has, but does not have the libxml2 or it is not recognized by yast
RC1 has libxml2 version 2.6.20 installed.
Deactivate gurus source and install libxml2-devel from the suse repository and it should work.

-rauch