Joan Manuel:
if you look inside Houghi's makeDVD...sh (www.houghi.org), you will find
that his shell does it all for you including all the steps you mention plus
a lot more including the final creation of the DVD iso file.  When I
checked the results from the shell, I find that ./media.1/media has been
changed from 5 to 1.  Also, media.2 through media5 are gone.
I burned a DVD from the iso and yes, it works fine.  I can boot from it.
However, I did not go through the entire installation because I have
already installed from 5xCD to a PC.  I just want to make my life easier by
having one DVD instead of 5xCD's when adding new software using yast.
The problem I am running into is when I try to use the DVD as a source
under yast.  For some reason it is still asking me to load DVD4 when I try
to install any game not already installed.
are you experiencing the same problem?
(si necesitas hablar en Espanol, contestame directamente.  Te agradeceria
infinitamente si puedes verificar con yast la situacion que yo he
encontrado).

Regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
NCCI
Boca Raton, Florida
561.893.2415
greetings / avec mes meilleures salutations / Cordialmente
mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med vänlig hälsning

                      Joan Manuel

                      Ventura Felix            To:
<opensuse@opensuse.org>
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      m>                       Subject:  Re: [opensuse] From
5xISO's to 1xDVD ISO

                      09/27/2005 10:00

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      opensuse

Hey, check the howto create a dvd, you have to to do some changes to make a
correct DVD, i made one.

http://www.opensuse.org/Making_a_DVD_from_CDs

drop all directories from media2. to media.5
except media.1

go to media.1, and open the file media.

can you see the number 5?, delete it,and put 1.

with this you are telling to yast that you have only one cd, not 5.

later

1. chmod 777 -Rv boot

2.  cd suse

3. create_package_descr -x setup/descr/EXTRA_PROV -l english -l
spanish -l french -l german -l czech -l hungarian -l italian

the last comands are use to recreate the packages, and that all.. is the
most important, because yast can't find the package later. if you dont use
this

excuse my bad english, i think this could help you.

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This
message may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and
as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail, and delete the original message.