desktop - memory - usage choices

I think I suggested this before but Ill do again.

What about when installing having the choices of more
predefined setups i.e. e.g. low-memory use desktop
(could be windowmaker with all the leight apps too
furfill the full user requirements) ...

with all the packages available on the DVD ... having
all the needed lightweight packages to create a
complete lightweight desktop with apps shouldnt be too
difficult....

?