Chema Ollés schrieb:

Rauch Christian wrote:

Chema Ollés schrieb:

Hi all:
Where can I find this software for openSUSE ?
(also spidermonkey too)
Thanks and Best Regards ;-)

there is a avidemux src.rpm at Packman [1] and binary for 9.3 but not yet for 10.0 either compile yourself or wait until packman releases their packages for 10.0

-rauch

[1] http://packman.links2linux.de/?action=339

Hi Rauch:
I do it at this moment.I install libjs libjs-devel and libjs-utils.
I download from avidemux's svn server the code and try to compile.
If I make a RPM (with checkinstall) Can I send to packman servers?
How do I do it (if the answer is yes,of course... ;-) )?
Bye

Uhm, I dont't think a rpm with checkinstall is suitable for use on packman.
They have a little faq on their site dealing with rpm-creation (german only as i can see),
but the use of checkinstall is not mentioned there.

Neithertheless, if you are interrested in rpm creation, take a look at [1] and [2]. Those should give you a good understanding of building rpms, though some things are different than
mentioned there.

You can use the src.rpm, get the latest .tar.* -release of avidemux and change the spec from packman
to fit your version. Then try with rpmbuild -ba <YOURSPEC>.

[1] http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/other-formats/html_single/RPM-HOWTO.html
[2] http://www.rpm.org/max-rpm/

-rauch