Christoph Thiel schrieb:
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, Jens Nixdorf wrote:

i would suggest to set up another list named "opensuse-philosophy" or "opensuse-politics" or similar. This list should then hold discussions about things like the spelling of opensuse, licensing, packages which are in or out, OpenSurce vs. ClosedSource and such things.

I guess that would be something like "opensuse-policies". To me this sounds like a good idea, what do the others think?

Make that "opensuse-flamewars". That way at least the name will fit.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel