When you do an instalation from the HD, it nicely asks you what HD it is,
like hdXY. After that you need to enter the directory. If you did not
exactly wrote down what the directory was, you need to reboot, look it up
and write it down.

Could the be no way to make it either browsable or at least add
completion? e.g. /[TAB] gives you the possibilaties you can enter?

Now I have restarted several times, because I forgot wether I wrote it in
the directory 10.0-RC, 10.0_RC, 10.0rc, 10.0-rc, only to see afterwards it
was FTP_10.0_RC1

Or must I asume that I am the only one that forgets these things? Now I
just get an error and after 4 or 5 tries I am not even sure if I put in
a legid directory, or that there just is something else wrong.

houghi
--
Quote correct   (NL) http://www.briachons.org/art/quote/
Zitiere richtig (DE) http://www.afaik.de/usenet/faq/zitieren