On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, Andreas Girardet wrote:
> >[..]
> > That's all, let's begin!  ;- )
> >

> Yes please ;) would that not be great if we could have all that in SUSE
>
> Turbolinux is not afraid of doing it ...

Turbolinux did nothing of these different points. They only signed a
contract with Cyberlink to get PowerDVD for Linux. And they simply ignore
the legal issue with macrovision which Novell will not an cannot ignore.

M.

--
Dr. Martin Sommer         Product Manager Consumer Products
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, D-90409 Nürnberg