Hi all,

I'm trying to make a DVD from the five CD of the SUSE 10.0 with the
makeSUSEdvd script (version 0.13). The script gives me the following
error :

mkisofs: Uh oh, I cant find the boot catalog directory 'boot/loader'!

mkisofs fails to find the boot.cat file located in /boot/loader of the
first CD. And it doesn't find it for a good reason : boot.cat is not
there. So my question is : Is there a problem with my downloaded CD (by
bittorrent) or is there a modification to bring to the makeSUSEdvd
script ? The version of

Thank you in advance

Jean-François