On 10/10/2005 09:19 PM Ken Schneider wrote:

> Learn how to use a threaded email client and you will know why.
> Only the lazy hi-jack an email and just change the subject matter.

I use a threaded mail client (called either Mozilla 1.7.12 or SM
1.0a), and I know about how to change the subject.
Im not talking about asking a question that is *not* related to the
previous subject in a thread (aka hi-jacking).
But if the discussiontopic in a thread changes slightly, I find there
is no problem with adjusting the subject, so everybody can see that
the topic is different. But it still "belongs" to that thread, as it
has started with the original threads topic.

42,
OJ
--
"...Unix, MS-DOS, and Windows NT (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
the Ugly)."