On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 11:25:01AM +0200, houghi wrote:
> Would be great to have included somehow in YaST and I asume that is what
> the bugs are about.

OK. for those who have netselect installed. I made the file with host:
http://www.houghi.org/script/mirrors.txt
Just run `netselect -s 3 $(mirrors.txt)` to see the three fastest mirrors.

This is far from perfect, as it gets a lot of servers that give 9999 ms
and they are still accesible. It makes me rething wether or not I will
keep using belnet.be, as there are ones that are faster.

houghi
--
Quote correct   (NL) http://www.briachons.org/art/quote/
Zitiere richtig (DE) http://www.afaik.de/usenet/faq/zitieren