We really dont need this discussion again.

Fact is we need & any user not wanting to join a list
or RTFM .. needs a forum for some "interactive" help.

Fact also is that some here hate the idea of a forum
..
but that doesnt change the fact that we are still in
need of a main big central openSuSE/SuSE/Novell forum.

Someone is dealing with this as far as I know .. just
have to wait I guess.

:-)