Peter Flodin schrieb:

On 17/10/05, Winston Graeme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Maybe its just me .. & I might just be blind ...

But this list now looks a lot more like :

"I now have V10 & have this prob .. pleaese help" ...

Than actual things about V10.1 .

I havent read anyone mentioning the new developemnt
realease really .

What is everyones opinion on my moaning ?

:-)

All valid points, except for the fact that development discussions for
10.1 should be on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list   :-)

So this general list is doomed with exactly the issues you mention.
Where is that web forum? (Oops! That has ruined this thread for about
20 posts....:-)
LOL

I think some people will give you these 20 points back ;)

Pflodo

JBScout