Hi !

Guillermo Ballester Valor schrieb:

I assume other mirrors also include the packages. But still I can't find them at ftp.gwdg.de. The above link is from a suse user.

The poor "ftp.gwdg.de" ... I can remember times where using ftp.gwdg.de was real fun. Nowadays it is heavily burdened.

It seems to get the most traffic regarding all the (open)SuSE stuff ;-)

But on the other hand it has become a reference -- a standard; everyone is refering to it like "ftp.gwdg.de is slow"

From my point of view the major site should be "ftp.suse.com"

Also we need an apt KDE stable repository for 10.0 ;)

Why not a YUM repo as well ?

Never give up !

Best regards,
Reinhard.