Kenneth Aar a écrit :
> Hi
Hi,

> In Suse 10 I can't get the localization files for Norwegian to work in
> thunderbird. Installing the Norwegian extension in suse 9.3 worked
> flawlessly. Spell checking was also a problem, but that was solved by
> changing the privileges in opt/MozillaThunderbird/lib/components/myspell
>
> Any thoughts?

For french localization (spell and langpack), I first install .xpi files as
normal user ... did not complain, but did not work.

I then installed them as root and back to my normal account, the localisation
worked when I lauch:
# /usr/bin/thunderbird  -contentLocale FR -UILocale fr-FR

Hope it helped

MaNU