* M.Blackmore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [10-31-05 16:40]:
> Thanks for the collective wisdom, pengiepersons. And as someone said,
> this lack of transparent "export" - even if it is simply copy the
> contents of .evolution directory into a "file" and then undo them into
> the required (and prompted for??) directory on the new box, it is
> really a Useability Bug.

<rant>
Hairs are being split here.  No assumption of a user's comprehension
and/or level of expertise can be one hundred percent correct.  The
user who cannot fathom copying a file from one directory to another
will also have problems displaying the directory itself.

A person sitting in front of a windoz screen would have the same
problem if he lacked the most basic knowledge of copying or moving a
file from one location to another.

Should I post instructions for climbing the steps to my porch because
someone, sometime may be so agile that he/she cannot navigate all four
steps and may fall and be injured.  Or must I also be concerned that that
person may be so myopic that my instructions are not in a large enough
type or the wrong language.

Perhaps I should just remove the steps and tell everyone to stay the XXXX
away.
</rant>

One-Program-Does-Everything is a Billy-ism, *not* a Nix-ism.  If fact,
it is the opposite.
HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2