Ilker wrote:
After every boot, i have to type "dhcpcd wlan0" as root.I just hate to do
that every boot.Is there any solution ?

I do not know if what I am proposing will help that situation, I will only explain what I did on my laptop to get a wlan card with ndiswrapper working.

The first thing to do is go to YaST and network devices and select network cards. There you select yout network card from the list (or create a new one if it is not detected) and click on edit. In the advanced button you can select hardware details. There you should change the module to ndiswrapper. Also in the advanced button is detailed settings where you should select start at boot time. Once that is finished you push next and you should see some selection where you can edit the ESSID and encryption key. If that is not the case, you have to remove the configuration for the device and start again from fresh. At the first page in the configuration you can select the type. Change it to wireless and follow the above steps.

--
Guðlaugur Jóhannesson
http://www.hi.is/~gudlaugu