Hello,

Am Freitag, 11. November 2005 21:57 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> [...]

Your mail was terribly to read. Please shorten quoted parts if you don't
refer to them.

> Do I have the wrong autoyast2-utils from
> http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/1224178/com/autoyast2-uti
>ls-2.9.34-1.noarch.rpm.html ? It seems to be the latest RPM version
> from SUSE 9.3.

You answer your question yourself - a 9.3 package can't be the latest
version to be used in 10.0 ;-)

Have a look at the FTP servers - there should be
autoyast2-utils-2.12.18-2.noarch.rpm in the 10.0 tree.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Wenn der IE ein Browser ist, dann produziert Frontpage auch HTML ;-))
[Heinz W. Pahlke in suse-linux]