On Mon, 21 Nov 2005, SuSE UsER wrote:
> Christian Boltz wrote:
> >Am Montag, 21. November 2005 06:49 schrieb Aschwin Marsman:
> >
> > >Is it correct that AppArmor isn't currently part of openSUSE?
> > >
> > >If so, the release notes are incorrect,
> >
> >They just don't differ between retail and OSS version.

Then it would be nice if you can see in the release notes that
it's not applicable for the openSUSE version. No I spent some
time trying to find out where to find it whereas the person
who writes the release notes knows (I hope) that it's not
applicable.

> > >if not how can I get it?
> >
> >Try install-source-extra on (a mirror of) ftp.suse.com

I have all usefull installation sources added already.

> AppArmor is not available for OSS edition.

Why? Is it closed source?

Best regards,

Aschwin Marsman

--