Am Dienstag, 29. November 2005 21:12 schrieb Aschwin Marsman:
> Hi,
>
> Anybody has this working already? I've tried two weeks ago
> with ivtv 0.40. Compilation and installation went well,
> but all TV applications segfaulted.
>
> It has on board:
> 02:08.0 Multimedia video controller: Internext Compression Inc iTVC16
> (CX23416) MPEG-2 Encoder (rev 01) 02:09.0 Multimedia video controller:
> Internext Compression Inc iTVC16 (CX23416) MPEG-2 Encoder (rev 01)
>
> Any tips?

Did you install the firmware ?
Did you check /var/log/messages for any ( error-)messages of the ivtv module ?
Opensuse comes with a older version of the ivtv driver.  Did you remove the
clashing modules ?
What TV-applications did you try to run ?
For testing my PVR350 I use
ivtv-tune -t<frequency map> -c >channel>
mplayer /dev/video0
mplayer is from packman. For your dual tuner card , you probably need to add
-d<video device node> to the ivtv-tune flags .