Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> On the other hand, I prefer to not have 10 CDs for each alpha out
> there, this would be something for the final product only.

I think really that a way to build specialized cd's from the
whole SUSE OSS set should be nice, may be with jigdo?

Is it really necessary to have all alpha releases on cd? I
may be wrong, but I think most beta testers have already a
strong web link? so a boot cd and the rest by net link (of
course some stages of complete cd are necessary for cd
testing :-)

the goal is to reduce the burden of cd packagers to the
minimum necessary :-)

jdd

--
pour m'écrire, aller sur: