Hello SUSE-openers and friends of openSUSE!

openSUSE now has formed a Build Service Team.
Well, not really 'now' -- two weeks ago.

Our web page is at http://www.opensuse.org/Build_Service_Team

We started with a 2-day meeting at a remote hotel in Bärnfels,
a small town in the beautiful franconian countryside.
During the meeting, it started to snow and we had to dig out
our cars afterwards. Anyway, we came home with

- an impressive plan how the openSUSE engine might actually work,
- and a solid TODO-list for getting a prototype up and running ...
- to be shown at FOSDEM in February.

Now read yourself:
http://www.opensuse.org/BST_3linden_Minutes_en

There is also a PDF version (16 Pages, 800k) version for offline
reading, linked also at the bottom of
http://www.opensuse.org/Build_Service_Team

Happy hacking!

        cheers,