Am Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2005 22:49 schrieb ajtiM:

> OK, before twenty minutes was okay but manytimes i cannot connect and
> what is worse? I connected, choose files for updtae and that i got a
> message that files are not on the server.

First: If you have problems with your connection, why dont make a
traceroute?

Second: Some of the "files" you want to download are just links to other
files (as a example look with a ftp-program (or with konqueror) at
ftp://ftp4.gwdg.de/linux/suse/apt/SuSE/10.0-i386/RPMS.suser-crauch ).
And if the origianl files are moved or renamed or whatever, and the
links are just not updated jet, then you can get this error you
described above.

regards, Jens