I'm thinking of making the following edits.  Please tell me if you find them
inaccurate.

http://www.opensuse.org/Communicate#openSUSE_Project_Mailing_Lists

opensuse for general discussions about the openSUSE project. This list is NOT
for issues around SUSE Linux, please go to suse-linux-e or opensuse-factory
instead.

I would edit it to read:

opensuse for general discussions about de openSUSE *development* project.  For
general questions pertaining to released SUSE Linux versions (eg. 9.3, 10.0)
please use suse-linux-e

http://www.opensuse.org/Communicate#SUSE_Linux_Mailing_Lists

suse-linux-e for general discussions about SUSE Linux. There are mailing lists
with high traffic also available in german, japanese, and spanish.

I would edit it to read:

suse-linux-e for general discussions about released SUSE Linux versions.  This
list has many subscribers and high traffic.  You have the best chances of
getting answers to your questions if you ask them here.  Also available in
German, Japanese and Spanish.