Hello community !

Silviu Marin-Caea wrote:

On Monday 09 January 2006 15:42, Reinhard Gimbel wrote:
Hello community !

Silviu Marin-Caea wrote:
Where is the site of this version?

http://www.rpm.org seems out of date, because I could only find rpm 4.3
I'm not sure if this version of RPM will be available for 10.0 but for
10.1 alpha4 you will find it on the known update servers.

I'm running alpha4, I'm interested in reading stuff about rpm 4.4.2 at the place where it's developed.

I don't know the guys at Novell/SUSE doing that kind of stuff. Maybe some of these guys is "listening" this list ...

Probably you should come back with a dedicated question to that version of rpm ...
--
Never give up !

Best regards,
Reinhard.