Hello,

Am Dienstag, 31. Januar 2006 01:06 schrieb houghi:
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 12:43:44AM +0100, Pascal Bleser wrote:
> > But we're kind of off-topic I think ;)
>
> Beer can never bee off-topic. :-)

I would not be that sure - but if in doubt, you can still say you are
discussing the qbrew [1] package.

However, I like wine more - which also won't be OT because it's
available as SUSE package also ;-)

*SCNR*

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] just found using   pin beer   ;-)
--
> > Currently you get a SUSE Linux box for 60 bugs with 1 DVD, 5 CDs,
> Although there are actually more bugs available for SUSE LINUX 10.0,
> as you can easily see at bugzilla
So I have to pay 60 bugs to get 851 bugs. Sounds like a really good
deal. :)   [Martin Sommer and > Robert Schiele in opensuse]