houghi wrote:
>>> sorry, read bottom _left_
>>> jdd
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SuSE
>>
>> the same place as on our site. Q.E.D.
>
> So either the 'normal' pages or the 'mainpage' will be unified to have it
> on the same place?
>
> houghi

ti have a bottom left link, a page needs to have a link of
this sort in it:

[[en:Download]]
[[de:Download]]
[[es:Download]]

on usual writing accessible pages, anybody can do (verfy the
existance of others languages links.

It's pretty easy to add this when/if you do a translation

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
Quelques images: