A follow up:

Terje J. Hanssen wrote:

Sorry, bad experience. Entered the IP address to ftp://ftp.gwdg.de and path to inst-source and run System Update. A lot of package conflicts had to be manually cleaned up, then 2GB packages deleted before the System update started(?) and run online several hours.

One popup error message appeared several times: Could not load image yast, detail: icon not found. At the end Yast config and more didn't work. Gnome panel errors and more at login; KDE login was not longer available.

After this unsuccessful System Update to beta3(?) over Internet, it looks like I really have to "downgrade" again to 10.1 beta2 using my CDs.

Well, after several hours I'm running 10.1 beta2 again. I had to run both Repair and Upgrade installations (4,57GB) from CDs. It looks like running the Configuration, SuseConfig fonts tends to freeze at 13% finished, and I had to start the Repair again a couple of times before it would continue. And login to KDE, I think the fonts looks very small and bad compared with previous versions.

Other exeperiences/suggestions regarding Online update to beta3 and KDE fonts?

Terje