Folks, could you all calm down a bit? The problem turned out to
be that a rsyncd deamon died on one of our servers. This was fixed
yesterday, now the sync is running again.

And yes, we didn't detect the problem due to severe overload caused
by SL10.1, so we're grateful to Eberhard for writing a mail about
this.

Cheers,
  Michael.

--
Michael Schroeder                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]