On Wednesday 15 February 2006 13:20, houghi wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 12:54:30PM +0100, jdd wrote:
> > I just went to www.Novell.fr and see... the fabulous SUSE
> > Linux 9.3 :-(
>
> Also when you type suse.fr as adress:
> http://www.novell.com/fr-fr/linux/suse/
>
> SUSE LINUX Professional 9.3
> Obtenir des informations sur le produit, son support et son
> téléchargement.
Uuups, obviously its outdated on fr, it's correct on de and en pages. I'll
make request to our web team that they change it. Thanks

> Below that advertisement in English and links to en.openSUSE.org and not
> fr.openSUSE.org
I am happy atm that there is an ad. And this page was set up when we haven't
had fr.opensuse.org ;-)

> Strange also that the FOSDEM is on the en and not on the fr one. As if
> they don't welcome the French speaking people in Brussels. :-/
The en page is the reference page. And of course we are intersted in french
speaking people and asked jdd already (I guess 2-3 hours ago) if he could
translate the page and set this up.

> Don't get me wrong, I understand the enourmous undertaking of keeping a
> website available in several languages.
Yes, there is improvement needed.

Michael

--
Michael Löffler, Product Management
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nuremberg

Novell BrainShare 2006 - Open for Growth
Bringing the world together at one location
Register at http://www.novell.com/brainshare