David Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Am Montag, 20. Februar 2006 00:43 schrieb Terje J. Hanssen:
////
/> /
/> But is YaST2 software manager suited to install or upgrade the complete /
/> Gnome desktop, or is an installation script best to manage a required /
/> package order? /
/> I thought at least running YaST2 from a gnome session may cause problems /
/> trying a Gnome version upgrade or? /
////

I upgraded both Gnome and KDE using YAST2, so it certainly can cope with it without any hassles...

Did you download and save all actual rpms in one local directory
- change YaST installation source to that directory
- select all rpm packages for installation in YaST2 software istaller
without any other settings and YaST2 took care of the rest?

Thanks,
Terje