On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 10:08:34AM +0100, Thomas Hertweck wrote:
> And if I get in addition answers like "sorry to be alive"
> (this time it was via PM), it just shows again how "serious" some of the
> emails
> and replys are.

First, my reply was: Sorry to be an active member and to have an opinion.

Secondly, I posted privatly, because you complained about too much trafic
I cause on the list.
It seems that the amout is not the issue, it is the fact that two members,
one being me, is the problem. Please killfile me. That way the problem
will be gone.

That way you can still participate in the discussion, without any notice
from me. If that still is too much, you can killfile on References. Mine
end with @penne>.

Now can we go on with our lives and place openSUSE again in the center of
the universe? Thanks.

houghi
und Arbeit,  und das Sein wichtiger als das Tun
                                        - Johannes Müller-Elmau