On Monday 27 February 2006 14:02, Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:
> A "wise" decision

I don't know if I agree. I like the dvd - more packages, less media and
burning, faster installation.

A lot of mirrors have been providing the dvd.iso for 10.0, should be possible
to do the same for 10.1. At the very least provide dvd.iso-torrents if the
reason is truly a technical one concerning http-servers.

But I guess we haven't had final confirmation yet whether there'll be a
downloadable dvd or not - at least from the SUSE-mirrors. Not having the dvd
on OpenSUSE-mirrors makes sense, of course.

cb400f