At 10:25 AM 27/03/2006, you wrote:

Siegbert Baude wrote:
> Pascal Bleser schrieb:

cut

The only exception that comes to my mind would be Sun's CDDL, that is
not very clear about that. It seems to imply that you give away your
ownership to the project, but I haven't read the license myself, so I'm
not 100% sure about it.

you need a bottle full of asprin with this one,

whoever was the legal firm who wrote it and it's "refers to" certainly knew
the jargon. But then it is suppose to be- a) Internationally Valid; and, b)
everthing created by any source of any type belongs to the project, not
the creating source.

scsijon