houghi schrieb:
For those who do not read opensuse-factory:

makeSUSEdvd seems to have a problem when adding CD 6 or additional sources
with the -a option. When you just use CD 1-5, all should be well.

What I get is not an error with makeSUSEdvd, as it does what it should do.
I can just not install, because after the boot and language choice, it
asks to enter a specific CD.

Working on it.

houghi

hi houghi,

thanks for the info. I was thinking already that I'm to stupid to use your script in the right way, and was already looking in the list of opensuse-factory ( and I think it will be a good idea to subsribe to that list, too ... ).

I don't know if the next question is already on the factory-list, but: what is this "cd 6" I've read already there ? ist that the "non-oss"-iso ? or is there something out in the wild I didn't know ?

I hope you can solve the problem of asking for the CD (for me it is CD1 the installer asked for). but have to say "thanks" allso because your script did a great job all the time when we started with opensuse :)

have a nice day ( and the rest of the list also !),
besr reagrds,

Tom aka JBScout