Hello Martin!

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 11:36:40PM -0400, Martin Steinmann wrote:

> In porting the sipX pbx to SUSE 10.1 I noticed that the GNU CGICC package as
> well as the W3C protocol library w3c-libwww are still missing. Are they still
> considered rather exotic?  Gentoo and Ubuntu support them both, Debian and
> Fedora support w3c-libwww.
>
> Is there a process to get these libraries included?

there definately is.  You can have your listed at packages wishlists wiki
pages, at: http://en.opensuse.org/Wishlist_Productivity (select the right
area).  Or open seperate bugreports at http://bugzilla.novell.com for
each of the packages.  Although I think that the latter (bugreports) for
new packages is not valid anymore.

Anyway, it would take until suse 10.2 before the packages will appear in
the distribution.  A bit guessing, this will be 1st quarter nex year
(2007).

--
Richard