Hallo Leute,

Am Dienstag, 11. April 2006 22:50 schrieb houghi:
> On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 10:05:43PM +0200, Bjoern Voigt wrote:
> > I use it successfully on some servers since some month.
> > rdiff-backup is included in SuSE 10.0 and 10.1.
>
> Also looks nice. Less complicated then storeBackup at first sight.

Without knowing rdiff-backup in detail, I can't believe that.

storeBackup isn't complicated, it just has lots of options you _can_
(not: "have to") use for finetuning ;-)

If you want to use the default options, simply run
    storeBackup -s /home/mydata -t /backup

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
> I want to get off this list
You can't leave the list... your soul is now attached to the SUSE
server.  If you leave, you must put the soul of someone who you love in
your place.   [> Robert and joao marka in suse-security]