Hi there!

New to this list let me say "Hello" to everybody and bring forward my problem.

To figure out if it is a bug or my fault here is what I have recognized:

When starting the module answering_machine of Yast2 in console, I get the
following error twice a time:

Can't exec "ypcat": Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden (<--means "file or
directory could not be found) at
        /usr/lib/YaST2/servers_non_y2/ag_nis line 83, <STDIN> line 1 (#1)
    (W exec) A system(), exec(), or piped open call could not execute the
    named program for the indicated reason.  Typical reasons include: the
    permissions were wrong on the file, the file wasn't found in
    $ENV{PATH}, the executable in question was compiled for another
    architecture, or the #! line in a script points to an interpreter that
    can't be run for similar reasons.  (Or maybe your system doesn't support
    #! at all.)

I am using SuSE 10.0.
So is there something I have done wrong or is it bug I could report?

Greets
Thomas