Carlos E. R. wrote:

> No, I meant dropping only the internationalization files of kde and OOo
> because they are big, not dropping all kde and OOo. For the download
> version it doesn't matter much, because somebody that can download the
> isos can also install those on line.

you know, at present time one can install the minimal instal
with only the first cd. It should be nice to be able to have
also a graphic interface, even minimal (fnwm2 works still
very xell), givne in any way, kde needs more than one cd.

is you need more than one, having 3 or 4 don't seems a great
problem.

in such case most of the people with low bandwith uses dvd
from newspapers

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net