On 5/12/06, Kenneth Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-05-12 at 08:55 -0500, Jon Nelson wrote:
> On Fri, 12 May 2006, Kenneth Schneider wrote:
> > Other problems as they are found.
>
> Why don't you create bugs instead?

I wanted to report them here as well so others that have the same
problems can see they are not alone.

And thanks for that! People scan these lists for this kind of first
hand information, not Bugzilla. Please keep on reporting also the
problems. I was looking for updating my 2 home computers to 10.1. The
other is a pain to do as it only has floppies (laptop) and the other
is P3... so I'm still waiting to see how this 10.1 goes.

--
HG.