On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 07:06:46PM +0200, Per Jessen wrote:
> Yep, sorry, I shold have added it:
>
> http://www.oecd.org/document/16/0,2340,en_2649_34225_35526608_1_1_1_1,00.html

Unfortunatly no comparison to how many dialup users there are. Also no
comparison to actual connected people. So for me that makes the data only
mildly inderesting.

This data in itself means nothing in reality. :-( e.g. What if Belgium has
twice as much dialup connections? Or any or all of these countries?

I am not blaming you, I am blaming the idiots who made these stats. ;-)

houghi
und Arbeit,  und das Sein wichtiger als das Tun
                                        - Johannes Müller-Elmau